Cervical syndrome is connected with a lot of continuous pain in the neck and the surrounding area.
Actually, cervical syndrome is associated with any problem that causes all of the pathologies that appear in the cervical spine.
It can occur at any age but usually occurs after 26-30 years.
The symptoms that lead us to the conclusion that someone is suffering from cervical syndrome are:
- Continuous pain in the neck area
- Pain in the neck area in specific movements only
- Muscle spasm at the base of the neck and into the shoulder
- Pain located at the base of the skull/headaches/ migraines
- Feeling dizziness and/or instability/vertigo
- Numbness and/or intense pain along the arm
- Feeling weakness when using the hands, sometimes objects fall from the hands
This post is also available in: Greek